3. Enter your last name and club number followed by the letter "a" for primary member (the first person written down on the membership application form when you joined), "b" for the co-user (other main user), "c" and on for dependents. If you do not know who the primary is, or you made a mistake, email [email protected] and we will reset your account.
4. Create a password for your new account.
5. Once you make your password you will automatically be redirected to your account page. Please look through your account, choose your settings and update any information that has changed. Please make sure to enter an updated phone number, email and home address.
6. We are also asking that you give us detailed information for your level of interest in USTA, including your most current rating.
7. Check the "Family" tab of your account settings to see which member number is assigned to each family member.