Join our Team Today!
Hiring: Maintenance Assistant
JOB DETAILS: Maintenance Assistant
Brief Job Description:
The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for assisting the Maintenance Manager in the day-to-day facility operations to ensure a safe and playable environment for Central Park Tennis Club members and guests. The Maintenance Assistant needs to inspect the facilities to notify the Maintenance Manager of problems and necessary maintenance needs. The Maintenance Assistant’s main goal is to ensure the smooth running of upkeep and repair operations, and facilities are always in a good and safe condition.
The Maintenance Assistant must be reliable.
- Keep facilities clean and well-maintained
- Perform painting, plumbing, landscaping, carpentry as required
- Keep all surfaces clean and sanitized
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair duties to tennis, fitness and pool equipment
- Cleaning of roof and gutters
- Perform duties as assigned by Maintenance Manager
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Some cleaning, janitorial, or maintenance experience (preferred)
- Skills in or knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, and HVAC systems (preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Physical stamina to work on your feet and lift/move equipment
- Valid driver’s license
- CPR Certified
- Available for emergencies or special projects/needs
How to Apply/More Information: Email Darin at [email protected]