Pool is currenty closed for the season.
Anyone 17 years or younger may only use the pool when a lifeguard is on duty.
No child under the age of 12 may be left unsupervised (remains at the pool or pool deck at all times), even when a lifeguard is present.
Pool Guest Fees
All members and their guests must sign in with the front desk. There is an $10 swim guest fee that either the guest or accompanying member must pay.
Guest Agreement must be filled out. Swim Guest
Pool Events & Fees
- Swimmers must bring their own towels
- Cleansing shower required before entering the pool
- Take children to the bathroom before allowing them to swim
- No swimming with diapers (must wear swim diaper)
- No glass in the pool area
- No food or drink allowed in the pool water
- No running or horseplay allowed in pool area
- No person with a communicable disease may use the pool
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs may use the pool
- Please go easy on the sunscreen
- Any person refusing to obey the rules is subject to removal
- Proper hygiene by everyone is strongly encouraged!
- Before entering the Clubhouse, swimmers MUST dry off, and put on cover-up attire and footwear.