CPTC Junior Tennis Program
Late Fall 2023 Registration Page
October 23rd - December 17th
No class November 20th-26th (Thanksgiving Break)
- Please register your child for the same class level they have been attending unless you have received permission from a junior director
- If you DO NOT receive a confirmation email after registration please let us know
- If you have already left a CC on file with us you do not need to do it again
- All registrations must be changed or cancled by e-mailing [email protected].
- Registration changes & cancelations must be made by Friday, September 1st @ 1:00pm in order to receive a full refund.
Make Up Policy
- If a player misses a class they will be offered make up classes instead of refunds or pro-rating.
- Make up classes can be arranged by emailing [email protected] with dates missed.
Registration & Payment
- Each class below is offered three times a week. Registration for classes is offered by the session. Sessions include seven weeks of class. Players can choose to attend class either one, two, or three days a week. Scheduled Friday Match Play is included for every level except Red Stars.
- Space in these classses will be limited in an effort to stay safe. Equity & Waitlist Members will receive priority. After submitting a registration form, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR CHILD(REN) SUCCESSFULLY REGISTERED & HOLDING A SPOT UNLESS OTHERWISE CONTACTED OR TOLD BY CPTC STAFF MEMBER!!!
- Payment can be made by Member Account or CC. Select your preferred method at registration.
- Member Account - Central Park account will be billed.
- Credit Card - If paying by CC, you will need to visit the link below after registering in order to leave your CC info on file with us or call our front desk. If you already have a card on file with us you do not need to do this again. Your card will not be charged until half way through the session: CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT CC INFO
Help or Questions???
Blakeley Bean, Director of Junior Programming
Call or Text: (678) 595 - 3560
Mark Shkrebtan, Director of Junior Development