- Pool opening dependent on COVID -19 - state mandated closure and social distancing.
- Pool opening is Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Lifeguard hours are daily from 11:00 am - 8:00 pm.
- Contact the front desk if the weather is questionable.
2020 Swim Lessons
- Please email email@example.com for more information.
Anyone 17 years or younger may only use the pool when a lifeguard is on duty.
Pool Guest Fees
All members and their guests must sign in with the front desk. There is a $5 swim guest fee that either the guest or accompanying member must pay.
Pool Events & Fees
- Swimmers must bring their own towels
- Cleansing shower required before entering the pool
- Take children to the bathroom before allowing them to swim
- No swimming with diapers (must wear swim diaper)
- No glass in the pool area
- No food or drink allowed in the pool water
- No running or horseplay allowed in pool area
- No person with a communicable disease may use the pool
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs may use the pool
- Please go easy on the sunscreen
- Any person refusing to obey the rules is subject to removal
- Proper hygiene by everyone is strongly encouraged!