- Lifeguard hours are daily from 11:00 am - 8:00 pm.
2018 Swim Lessons
- Members = $20 for a 30 minute lesson.
- Non-Members = $25 for a 30 minute lesson.
- Group Lesson: $30 + an additional $10 per person up to 4 people
- Ages: 6 months and above.
- Contact: Nick Gerth 425-241-2007 or email@example.com.
Anyone 17 years or younger may only use the pool when a lifeguard is on duty.
Pool Guest Fees
All members and their guests must sign in with the front desk. There is a $5 swim guest fee that either the guest or accompanying member must pay.
Pool Events & Fees
- Swimmers must bring their own towels
- Cleansing shower required before entering the pool
- Take children to the bathroom before allowing them to swim
- No swimming with diapers (must wear swim diaper)
- No glass in the pool area
- No food or drink allowed in the pool water
- No running or horseplay allowed in pool area
- No person with a communicable disease may use the pool
- No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs may use the pool
- Please go easy on the sunscreen
- Any person refusing to obey the rules is subject to removal
- Proper hygiene by everyone is strongly encouraged!