Effective Monday, August 23
Masks are required for both vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals.
What does that mean for Central Park?
Everyone will be required to wear a mask when:
- In the clubhouse (includes when using the fitness rooms, locker rooms, and socializing in the viewing area)
- In any of the indoor court viewing areas, including the indoor walkway of the Roberts building
Masks will not be required:
- When actively playing tennis, indoors or outdoors
- When walking to or from a tennis building outdoors
- When actively coaching members/juniors, indoors or outdoors
- When engaged in swimming
- When showering
- When socializing on the patio outdoors
Thanks for your cooperation and support in keeping the health and safety of our members, staff and guests our highest priority!
WHEN TO STAY HOME:
If you had symptoms of COVID-19 (within the last 24 hours)
- New loss of taste or smell;
- Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing; and
- Early symptoms such as chills, body aches, sore throat, headache, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, and runny nose.
If you have had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days, or within the past 14 days, a public health or medical professional told You to self-monitor, self-isolate, or self-quarantine because of concerns about COVID-19 infection.
JUST AS IMPORTANT
If you are vaccinated or unvaccinated and have had close contact with someone who has COVID-19 (within 6 feet of the person for 15 minutes or more), you should seek testing 3 or more days after exposure, even if you do not have symptoms. If symptoms develop within 14 days of exposure, isolate and consider retesting. See Isolation & Quarantine for detailed guidance.
Bringing a guest or Visiting CPTC? CLICK HERE
Please stay safe and stay healthy!